Greeting and salutations fellow TAYter tots and totettes. Welcome to the Graveyard Shift, the nightly hang-out hosted by Kotaku's reader-run blog, TAY. This is a place to talk about anything - your lives, your gaming habits, or whatever else you desire. Hop on in and join the discussion! When you're done here, you could always go check out the articles over at TAY orTAYClassic! Or, if this is your first time at TAY, please check out this TUTorial!
So some comments got me thinking that a formal debate might be kind of fun. So tonight, everyone group up and let's have at it. I'll give you some topics, you pick one, choose a side (pro or con) and then make your preliminary argument. Everyone else, rip 'em to shreds. Respectfully, of course.
Our topics tonight
- All expectant parents should have mandatory parenting classes
- Facebook is a fantastic tool for everyone
- Final Fantasy 7 changed the way we view jRPGs
- Uncharted as a series has done more harm than good for video game design
- Skyrim is the absolutely most boring game ever created. In terms of actions/minute you may as well go read a book.
- Edward Snowden is a national hero
So let's get the gloves out and punch each other in the face. Or if your proclivities run more towards the "lover" and not the "fighter" feel free to talk about anything.
Talk amongst yourselves!
- The TAYlendar - Find out what's going on with our community
- The DirecTAYry - for all your stalking needs
- The Steam Community - Game Nighty Goodness
- The IRC Channel - Lurk Lurk Lurk