S UPDATED! SCROLL DOWN!
Lets see how this works out! Yes, a community calendar or a TAYlendar if you will. Why?
First before I explain, all thanks to Neryl who sparked this idea.
And hopefully it works out >.<
Well besides the big event such as E3. Other events such as anime/gaming/fantasy conventions, major gaming tournaments, game music orchestra tours, and other gaming (charity works count!) related events also take place, and it may just happen that we missed one such awesome event! =( It may have been just a state over or right under our nose.
Or maybe being unable to attend to any of those is not bad, but the live streaming of tournaments is more interesting, and maybe friendly reminder of the starting day is all you need.
Or just knowing when 'free doughnut day' is... >.>
But the core idea is, "HEY! there is a tournament/convention just one state over or just around the corner." And "I wonder if any one around these parts knows more about it?"
And let us know how it went. ;)
So I need our fellow TAYers to chime in, and help fill the TAYlendar! As of now it is empty.
But how does is this even going to work? : /
Well... here is how it should....
- It is a public document so ANY ONE CAN EDIT IT/ add events!
- If you are not sure, leaving a comment under notes will do.
- The year is divided into 3 months at a time.
The 1st, 15th, and last date will be the dates marked. To mark the date, you type: Month/Day/Year numbers.I'll update the month with dates. The only thing I'll do is set up next quarter at the end of each one.
- This set could change to make it easier to clean up or to follow, but for now, 3 month at a time seem easy to follow.
- Will be posted as a Tay-blip at the end of two weeks or whatever works.
- TAYlendar is the tag.
So without further delay here it is...
——>>>Please let me know how it can be better, and make this work!<<<——
EDIT: Added September, making it a 4/12 cycle for now.
EDIT2: It been some Updated below from the feed back.
After some Feedback...
- Dark Green is reserved for games releases you know about(don't go out of you way if you don't know any!). [GBD]
- Instead of using the standard black, an event can have a custom color; it means you want to meet up with fellow TAYers for that set event. [Astrokid]
- Let TAYer know who it is, by typing your username in that set color in the section labeled 'notes'.