Although Kevin Garcia liked this episode, I did not. Why?
- Neither Fitz nor Simmons died. It was a giant tease. I thought maybe the creators had heard my plea and were going to actually ditch one of the absolute worst parts of this show.
- This episodes instead tried to make us like Fitz-simmons. It did not work. Making fun of people as a way to my heart isn't really the best way.
- I still don't know which one is Fitz and which one is Simmons so I guess it failed. Is Fitz the guy? I think so.
- The main problem with this episode: It's so goddamn lazy it hurts.
- 1. "THESE ARE BRAIN CELLS!"
- Wrong. They're not. They were obviously red blood cells. Anyone with a working knowledge of human anatomy can tell that. Jesus Christ. A simple google image search can show you what brain cells look like.
- Now pay me 50$. I did your jobs for you.
- 2. HURRRRRR ANTI SERUM VS VACCINE HURRRR. Neither are correct. Your virus is electricity. AS FAR AS I KNOW you cannot create an antibody that will bind electricity. MAYBE I AM WRONG. But yeah....a more proper term would have been, CURE.
- 3. "TIME OUT" Thanks Coulson for fulfilling the weekly quota of, "These two guys are our one trick pony comedic relief!' joke.
- 4. We found a cure in 2 hours! Wow! Gee Whiz, it's taken us all these years to cure cancer. We must have been doing it wrong. Complex, unknown, alien diseases can be cured in 2 hours so what the hell is wrong with us. SO MANY YEARS WASTED. I just need 3 rats.
- 5. WHY DID THE CENTRIFUGE GLOW RED? YOU ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY TO MAKE THE CENTRIFUGE HAVE UNDERGLOW. I AM GOING TO START A TV SHOW CALLED PIMP MY CENTRIFUGE. With that extra 5$ you could have sent Fitz to acting classes.
- 6. I won't even go into the stupidity of the "anti-serum" not working, and then working.
- So in short, any episode where you're going to show me fitz and simmons do incredibly dumb "science" and then not kill them earns this episode an immediate 0 furbys out of infinity.
Sorry. This episode was maddening to watch. It warranted lots of shouting and capital letters.