Sign up. We're doing this. It's going to be like run club season 1 in terms of how to play. The MMORPG (the o stands for offline) idea is fantastic and when I have more time and more brainpower we can do it. But....I've noticed a disturbing trend of the numbers on my scale creeping EVER SO SLOWLY back towards 200+. Hell no! We won't go!
So same as season 1 only:
1. Rebalancing teams. No ridiculous 1, 2, 3 combo of TUT, Neryl, Nach. I'll look at the teams and rebalance based on who signs up.
2. Only counting extended workouts. No sidetrips to the mall. 'Dems da breaks!
That's it. Everything else remains the same only I'll mess with prices and tweak here and tweak there and have drunken meltdowns on you all at some point. AT SOME POINT.
You said, "Yes," to the dress:
- It's Dangerous To Go Alone
- Sauron's Cousin Vinny (I_Kluge)
- Timehacker - maybe he went back in time and stole all his points from season 1 and that's why he had no points in season 1.