It happens every year. I tell myself that I'm going to cut back on buying games and then E3 hits. My wallet is in for a world of hurt.
After all the amazing announcements over the last few days it's safe to say I'll have plenty to play or the rest of 2013. I've broken it down into months and it looks something like this.
- Game and Wario (Wii U) $40
- Pikimin 3 (Wii U) $60
- New Super Luigi U (Wii U) $30
- Rayman Legends (Wii U) $60
- The Wonderful 101 (Wii U) $60
- Puppeteer (PS3) $40
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (PS3) $40
- Pokemon X or Y (3DS) $40
- Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) $60?
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) $60
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) $60
Announced for 2013
- Mario Golf World Tour (3DS) $40
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) $40
- Yoshi's New Island (3DS) $40
That's a whopping total of... $670. Yeeeeeeesh. Maybe I'll just have to be a bit more choosy. Or ask for some titles for Xmas. What's on your list now that most major titles for the rest of the year have been announced?