Hey everyone! Welcome to the TAY Time Chat. Nobody remembers Chris Hardwick hosting Web Soup, huh? Anyways, this is the first time that I can think of that I got to host a TAY Time Chat, and as luck would have it, I'm apparently doing this for quite a while! I got a certificate to prove it and everything.
According to Nach, the TAY Time Chat is in dire need of parody articles. So I took it upon myself to find some for you all! Here's the best I could find from The Onion and Play4Real Gaming.
Parody Article Roundup:
- Keiji Inafune Has Employee Remind Him Daily that Mighty No. 9 Isn't Cancelled
- Ouya Upgrades E3 Booth from One Parking Lot to Two Parking Lots
- Gamers Have Fun with Superman 64 After Discovering it Received 10/10 Reviews
- Naughty Dog Spokesperson Confirms She is the Only One Still Working on Uncharted 4
- Study: Most Serial Killers Did Not Receive Toy Every Time They Went To Store As Kids
I'll also do a song of the day and try to out-hipster Nach:
Thanks, everyone! Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, and be sure to check out some of TAY's other great features: