Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekend Forum, which is hosted by Kotaku's reader-run blog, TAY. This is a place to talk about life, video games, or anything else, so feel free to hop in and join in the topic discussion, or comment about anything. Then, when you're done, feel free to peruse the articles on TAY and TAYClassic. Is this your first time on TAY or theWeekend Forum? Then check out this handy TAYTorial!
So, it's the weekend, huh? Fun times. Yupp. Fun times . . . So, the other day, I was stalking a certain TAYter tot I shall not name, and something was brought to my attention. You know those other Gawker Net sites? Like, the Gizmodo and Jalopnik? Well, apparently, they have phrases and motifs like "Dude, that's so Jalop" "I know brah! It's so gnarly!" and so on. So Jalop. And, that got me thinking . . . Do we have anything like that? Do we ever like, say "Awh man, that's so TAY!"?
TAYter Number 1: "Did you watch the new episode of X?"
TAYter Number 2: "Nah man, had stuff to do"
TAYter Number 1: "Woah dude, you should like totes watch it. Binge it. It'll be the most TAY thing you've done all week"
So, if we had to come up with a meaning to what's "TAY" . . . What'd it be? Also, that's how you all talk to each other. Trust me, I know. After all, I know you guys well . . . As demonstrated by yesterday's Masquerade >.> Which, by the way, we still haven't ID'd all of you guys =_= And frankly, it's still driving me insane. So . . . How about we all come forward, and state our masquerade names? Nee?
- Something something something, links go here.
- Check out our nifty TAYlendar! The month's almost over, but there's still a lot to do!
- Dandussault is making a game! Be sure to check his post out!
- And I dunno where else to put this, so . . . Mystery link.
- Also! We totally broke our past record for comments on a single TAY post with yesterday's Masquerade! And you guys have no idea how confusing my inbox seems now . . .
*Note: Image is brought to you by our very own Cruzifixio, based on InvadingDuck's design!