Hey everyone! Welcome to the Graveyard Shift, the nightly hang-out hosted by Kotaku's reader-run blog, TAY. This is a place to talk about anything - your lives, your gaming habits, or whatever else you desire. Hop on in and join the discussion! When you're done here, you could always go check out the articles over at TAY or TAYClassic! Or, if this is your first time at TAY, please check out this TUTorial!
I'm going to be honest with you TAYter Tots & Totettes, I don't have a topic for today, I went inside my head and rummaged around for an idea, got nothing interesting for you my fellow Chocolate-Covered-STAYberries.
Let's check what Mars brought us in the TuesTAY round up:
- Neryl reviews the latest Exorcism Simulator in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: The TAY Review
- Zarn-Zarn returns to her mayoral duties in, Turning Over a New Leaf , and the first thing she did was getting a new haircut >.<
- ...and last but not least AFI wanted to go for a clickbait title but opted out for The Other Monster Hunting Game That Sony Forgot
Food... yeah let's talk about food, in the past I've covered Nachos, Pizza, Comfort food, Food to make you feel better when you're sick, so I thought "eh! I could add one more topic to that list" And I came up with Food you Love, we all have a favorite meal, dessert, snack... and oh well it's never too late to talk about food!
So my fellow Candy CoaTAYd Apples, tell me about your food love! or you know just talk among yourselves U.U
Be sure to check all these interesting trinkets from our fellow TAYers:
- The conTAYct list, to get in touch with your fellow TAYers!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- And last but not least... TAY's IRC Chatroom! Come visit us!
The Graveyard shift is not responsible for your sleepwalking habit nor is responsible for causing insomnia, if you can't sleep, it's better to pay a visit to your family doctor! We also won't be held responsible for your early morning procrastination!